Transaction processing/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Transaction processing, or pages that link to Transaction processing or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Transaction processing. Needs checking by a human.
- Atomicity : A property of a unit of computational work, which modifies databases if and only if it runs to completion
- Convergence of communications : Technical specifications and infrastructure to allow all types of communications (e.g., telephone, web, television) to interface over a common set of information transfer technologies
- Database : A collection of computer-readable records, at one or more location, that are organized in some meaningful way beyond simple sequence of creation
- Idempotence : The property of an operation that repeated application has no effect.