Total Force Concept/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Total Force Concept, or pages that link to Total Force Concept or to this page or whose text .
- Military strategy : The highest-level national concept of the use of pure military power, inlcluding setting the composition of the military and its deployment; high-level regional objectives in war; military research and setting military production priorities
- United States Army : Branch of the United States Armed Forces with the principal responsibility of conducting large-scale ground combat
- Army National Guard (United States) : Along with the active-duty regular Army and the United States Army Reserve, the third leg of the total forces of the United States Army
- United States Army Reserve : Add brief definition or description
- Creighton Abrams : General in the U.S. Army, who was the last head of Military Assistance Command, Vietnam and then Chief of Staff of the Army, who built the volunteer army and restructured the reserve components under the Total Force Concept
- Authorization for the Use of Military Force : Primary Congressional authorization, compliant with the War Powers Resolution, for U.S. combat activities following the 9-11 attacks
- Gulf of Tonkin Resolution : The legislative justification, in response on a Presidential appeal based on questionable evidence, which provided the fundamental authority for large-scale United States combat in the Vietnam War
- : American politician who became Secretary of Defense in the Nixon Administration; coined the term Vietnamization and carried out the program
- Donald Rumsfeld : U.S. Secretary of Defense in the George W. Bush Administration (2001-2008); was the oldest secretary and earlier the youngest secretary in the Administration (1975-1977); major policymaker after the 9-11 attack; advisor, Project for the New American Century
- Territorial Army : Primary reserve land force of the British Army.
- War Powers Act : Add brief definition or description