Thorstein Veblen/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Thorstein Veblen, or pages that link to Thorstein Veblen or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Thorstein Veblen. Needs checking by a human.
- Economics : The analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- Efficiency Movement : Add brief definition or description
- History of economic thought : the historical development of economic thinking.
- Howard Scott : (April 1, 1890–January 1, 1970) An engineer and founding member of the Technical Alliance and of Technocracy Inc..
- Middletown : Term meaning the average or typical American small city.
- Progressive Era : The period of political, administrative and social reform that began in the 1890s and ended after World War I.
- Simon Patten : An American economist and social theorist who made pioneering work in welfare economics and social services.
- Social capital : Productive assets arising out of social relations, such as trust, cooperation, solidarity, social networks of relations and those beliefs, ideologies and institutions that contribute to production of goods.
- Social class : The hierarchical distinctions between groups in societies or cultures.
- Supply and demand : The explanation in economic theory of the factors that influence the supply of, and the demand for, goods and services; and of the market mechanisms by which they are reconciled.
- Technical Alliance : Add brief definition or description
- Technocracy movement : A social movement that started in the United States of America in 1933 and promotes the application of science to society.
- Technocracy : Rule of the skilled. A type of government composed of experts.
- Veblen good : A product, the demand for which increases when its price increases because consumers obtain more satisfaction from more expensive products.