Thomas Aquinas/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Thomas Aquinas, or pages that link to Thomas Aquinas or to this page or whose text .
- Catholicism : 1. A large group of Christian denominations which view themselves as being in historical and doctrinal continuity with Catholic Christianity as it existed before the Great Schisms that separated the church universal into different communions. It is taken from the word catholic, used in the sense of universal, or all-embracing. 2. Adherence, membership or affiliation with the Roman Catholic Church. To use the term "Catholic" to describe only Roman Catholics is standard among many, but may offend Christians of other denominations who also view themselves as "Catholic", such as many Anglicans, Orthodox Christians and High Lutherans.
- Christianity : The largest world religion, which centers around the worship of one God, his son Jesus Christ, and his Holy Spirit.
- Philosophy : The study of the meaning and justification of beliefs about the most general, or universal, aspects of things.
- Religion : Belief in, and systems of, worshipful dedication to a superhuman power or belief in the ultimate nature of existence.
- Theology : Discipline that engages in dialogue and reflection about God and religion.
- Natural law : Add brief definition or description
- Summa Contra Gentiles : Add brief definition or description
- Summa Theologica : Add brief definition or description
- Aristotle : (384-322 BCE) Ancient Greek philosopher and scientist, and one of the most influential figures in the western world between 350 BCE and the sixteenth century.