The New Yorker/Related Articles
- See also changes related to The New Yorker, or pages that link to The New Yorker or to this page or whose text .
- Literature : The profession of “letters” (from Latin litteras), and written texts considered as aesthetic and expressive objects.
- Journalism : Practice of writing about daily events of interest to people - politics, international affairs, sports, etc.
- Magazine (publication) : A collection of articles, poetry, photos, published on a regular schedule;
- Charles Addams : Add brief definition or description
- Harold Ross : Add brief definition or description
- James Thurber : Add brief definition or description