Magazine (publication)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Magazine (publication), or pages that link to Magazine (publication) or to this page or whose text .
- Media : The embodiment or transmission of information, as with the arts, or radio, television, newspapers, magazines, and internet, considered collectively.
- Journalism : Practice of writing about daily events of interest to people - politics, international affairs, sports, etc.
- Literature : The profession of “letters” (from Latin litteras), and written texts considered as aesthetic and expressive objects.
- Publication : Add brief definition or description
- Natural language : A communication system based on sequences of acoustic, visual or tactile symbols that serve as units of meaning.
- Popular culture : Commercialised folk culture that exists for the masses; opposite of high culture.
- International Standard Serial Number : A unique eight-digit number system used to identify a print or electronic periodical publication, adopted as international standard ISO 3297 in 1975.
- Newspaper : Periodical publications presenting current news and commentary on politics, government, business, sport and other matters of public interest.
- Classic Rock (magazine) : A magazine dedicated to the radio format and genre of classic rock, first published by Future Publishing in 1998. It is one of the highest circulating music publications in the world.
- Flashback (magazine) : British popular music periodical edited by Richard Morton Jack, which covers many overlooked and obscure artists from the 1960s to the 1970s.
- Melody Maker : A British magazine dedicated to rock music, first published in 1926, and was for many years the oldest dedicated music publication in the world.
- New Musical Express : A British magazine dedicated to rock music, first published in 1952, and was for many years the highest circulating music publication in the world.