The Avengers (disambiguation)
- The Avengers: A British television adventure series about secret agents in 1960s Britain, originally made by TV company ABC Weekend Television.
- The Avengers (film): A 1998 American film adaptation of the British television series of the same name from the 1960s.
- The Avengers (band): A New Zealand pop-psychedelic rock band, and one of that countries more successful acts of the late 1960s.
- The Avengers (UK band): The Avengers were a 1960s four-piece Beat group from Medway Towns, Kent, who later became vocal harmony group Vanity Fare.
- The Avengers (US band): An American six-piece 1960s garage rock group from Bakersfield, California.