- See also changes related to Tetramethylethylenediamine, or pages that link to Tetramethylethylenediamine or to this page or whose text .
- Polymer : A compound of high molecular weight derived either by the addition of many smaller, similar molecules (monomers), or by the condensation of many smaller, similar molecules eliminating water, alcohol, etc.
- Free radical stabilizer : Add brief definition or description
- Redox : See Oxidation-reduction
- Electrophoresis : A separation process in which charged molecules or particles in aqueous solution are separated from each other according to their relative velocity in an electric field.