Ammonium persulfate/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Ammonium persulfate, or pages that link to Ammonium persulfate or to this page or whose text .
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Oxidation : Chemical loss of electrons, gain of oxygen, or loss of hydrogen, from an atom, ion or molecule (oxidation); chemical gain of electrons, loss of oxygen, or gain of hydrogen, from and atom, ion, or molecule (reduction)
- Radical initiator : Add brief definition or description
- Electrophoresis : A separation process in which charged molecules or particles in aqueous solution are separated from each other according to their relative velocity in an electric field.