Apologies to Aleta, but I just had to change it's appearance. --Robert W King 11:34, 3 March 2008 (CST)
- Hey, I was being bold, I never claimed to know what I was doing! Looks good! (But I don't promise not to keep changing colours. Lilac. I want lilac. Aleta Curry 18:12, 3 March 2008 (CST)
- Lilac? Or a variation of lilac? It seems to clash badly with that blue text. Chris Day (talk) 18:40, 3 March 2008 (CST)
- I did it again--thought I had *save*ed a post, and I hadn't. Anyway, Chris, you're right: Eeeww, it doesn't even look like lilac on my monitor. Well, whatever--go for it. And did you see Larry's comment at the EZ page--wherever that it--I need my watchlist again. I say just move this notice to EZnotice-restricted or delete this one or whatever have you. Then we can do another one for EZ articles where all CZers are allowed to edit along with the class in question.
- Also, I removed "the" from the template because not all universities would take an article before the name. But now I'm thinking it should be written "the" in the template the way Robert has a(n), otherwise people will forget and it'll look funny.
- Aleta Curry 20:25, 3 March 2008 (CST)
Managing larger numbers of EZ projects
I have fiddled around with EZ templates recently and would suggest to preferentially use this one and to make its
subject= school= homepage= enddate=
compulsory strongly recommended, so that larger numbers of EZ projects can be handled in parallel
and it is more easy to find out where an article belongs to and whether the course
is still ongoing or not.
I also invite suggestions as to how the EZ contribution to CZ can be quantified, keeping in mind that
the Category:Eduzendium Workgroup is meant to be imprinted non-permanently to the articles.
-- Daniel Mietchen 12:01, 26 August 2008 (CDT)