Systems of measurement/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Systems of measurement, or pages that link to Systems of measurement or to this page or whose text .
- Business : A term that relates to the transaction of commerce.
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Centimetre-gram-second system of units : Add brief definition or description
- Imperial units : Add brief definition or description
- International System of Units : Metric unit system based on the metre, kilogram, second, ampere, kelvin, mole and candela.
- SI (A redirect)
- U.S. customary units : The units of measurement that are currently used in the United States.
- Factor-label conversion of units : A widely used method for converting one set of dimensional units to another set of equivalent units.
- Geometric units : Add brief definition or description
- Measurement : The act of quantifying a property of an object or relation; the output of the instrument or procedure that does the quantification
- Planck units : Add brief definition or description