- See also changes related to Superhero, or pages that link to Superhero or to this page or whose text .
- Science hero
- Superhero film
- Real-life superhero
- List of Comics' Superhumans
- List of Superpowers
- List of superhero debuts
- List of superhero role-playing games
- List of actors who have played superheroes
- List of fictional secret bases in comics and animation
- Elseworlds/What If - a popular type of superhero story
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Superhero. Needs checking by a human.
- Antihero : A leading character in a work of literature whose qualities are the opposite of heroic.
- Batman : A comic book superhero that is published by DC Comics.
- Detective : A person, usually employed in a state agency and sometimes by private parties, to investigate and solve crimes.
- Dictionary : Reference work containing words classed alphabetically and giving information about spelling, etymology and usage.
- Egypt : A country in the northeastern corner of Africa, bordering Sudan, Libya, the Mediterranean Sea and the Red Sea
- Fan fiction : Fiction written by fans containing elements from other work's fictional universes.
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- Frank Miller (comics) : (Born 1957) American graphic novelist.
- Hero : Someone who hazards his life in a noble cause
- Judaism : Monotheistic religion of the Jewish people based on the Torah.
- Kenya : A country of 38 million in East Africa.
- Lesbian : A woman who forms romantic relationships or has sexual activity with other women.
- Lightning : Atmospheric discharge of electricity accompanied by thunder, which typically occurs during thunderstorms, and sometimes during volcanic eruptions or dust storms.
- Mask : Article normally worn on the face, typically for protection, concealment, performance, or amusement.
- Myth (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- North America : The third largest continent; area 24,709,000 km² ; pop. 523,736,000 (est. July 2007)
- Philippines : A large, democratic nation of Southeast Asia, consisting of an archipelago of over 7,000 islands, with many cultures, religions and languages.
- Sherlock Holmes : Archetypal fictional detective created by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
- Spider-Man : Fictional Marvel Comics superhero, which first appeared in Amazing Fantasy #15 (August 1962), and was created by scripter and editor Stan Lee.
- Steel : An alloy whose major component is iron, with carbon content between 0.02% and 1.7% by weight, depending on grade.
- The Hero With A Thousand Faces : Written by Joseph Campbell and first published in 1941, this study traces the story of the hero's journey and transformation through virtually all the mythologies of the world, revealing the one archetype hero in them all.
- The Simpsons : An Animated Television show that airs on FOX.
- Trademark : A word, phrase, design, or other feature that is legally accepted to identify the source of a product or service
- War : A state of violent conflict which exists between two or more independent groups, each seeking to impose its will on the other.