Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Batman. Needs checking by a human.
- Batman (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Belt (clothing) : An articles of clothing worn around the waist to support a pair of pants (trousers).
- Butler : Manages all affairs of a household and servicing of principals and guests, providing the service themselves and/or hiring and supervising outside contractors, vendors, housekeeping staff, chef, chauffeur, valet, or personal assistant or secretary.
- Detective : A person, usually employed in a state agency and sometimes by private parties, to investigate and solve crimes.
- Film : A visual medium involving the recording and display of images in motion over time, generally by photographic means.
- Frank Miller (comics) : (Born 1957) American graphic novelist.
- John Brock : Fictional British secret agent who starred in three 1960s thrillers by Desmond Skirrow.
- Manga : Japanese or Japanese-style comics.
- Mike McMahon : British comics artist, best known for his work on 2000 AD.
- Penguins in popular culture : Add brief definition or description
- Penguin : Large-bodied flightless birds found from their southernmost range on Antarctica to north on the Galapagos Islands at the equator.
- Superhero : Fictional figure, especially in a comic strip or cartoon, endowed with superhuman powers and usually portrayed as fighting evil or crime.