Steel industry, history/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Steel industry, history, or pages that link to Steel industry, history or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Steel industry, history. Needs checking by a human.
- Andrew Carnegie : 1835-1919, Scottish-American steel maker, philanthropist and peace activist
- Business history : Chronology of the development and history of business.
- Industrial Revolution : A period of major economic transformation in Britain from the 1750s to the 1830s, characterized by the growth of a new system comprising factories, railroads, coal mining and business enterprises using new technologies.
- J. P. Morgan : American financier and banker (1837 – 1913) who dominated corporate finance and industrial consolidation.
- Pittsburgh, History since 1800 : Add brief definition or description
- Scotland, history : Add brief definition or description
- Scotland : A country that forms the northernmost part of the United Kingdom; population about 5,200,000.
- Serbia : Landlocked, former Yugoslav republic (population c. 10.2 million; capital Belgrade) in south-eastern Europe, having borders with Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Croatia.
- Sparrows Point : Unincorporated area in Baltimore County, Maryland, site of a declining steel industry complex.
- U.S. Economic history : The economic history of the United States.
- U.S. History : The history of the United States from the colonial era to the present.