- See also changes related to Stargroves, or pages that link to Stargroves or to this page or whose text .
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Newbury : Add brief definition or description
- East End : Add brief definition or description
- Mick Jagger : Add brief definition or description
- The Rolling Stones : Famous and influential English blues rock group formed in 1962, known for their albums Let It Bleed and Sticky Fingers, and songs '(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction' and 'Start Me Up'.
- Rod Stewart : Add brief definition or description
- Led Zeppelin : Famous and influential English hard rock and blues group formed in 1968, known for their albums Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, and songs 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Whole Lotta Love'.
- Houses of the Holy : A 1973 album written and recorded by Led Zeppelin.
- Physical Graffiti : A 1975 double studio album written and recorded by Led Zeppelin, and the band's first release on the label Swan Song Records.
- Doctor Who : British science-fiction television series depicting the adventures of a mysterious time-traveller known as 'the Doctor'; original series ran from 1963 to 1989 on the BBC, followed by a 1996 television movie; relaunched in 2005.
- Pyramids of Mars : Add brief definition or description
- Image of the Fendahl : Add brief definition or description
- Rolling Stones Mobile Studio : Add brief definition or description
- D'yer Mak'er : A 1973 reggae song written and recorded by Led Zeppelin, which became a charting US single off the album Houses of the Holy.
- Tom Baker : English actor best known as the fourth to take on the lead role in the BBC science fiction series Doctor Who, with the longest on-screen tenure as 'the Doctor' (born 1934).