Spontaneous generation/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Spontaneous generation, or pages that link to Spontaneous generation or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Spontaneous generation. Needs checking by a human.
- Antonie van Leeuwenhoek : (1632 - 1723) Dutch scientist who discovered single-celled organisms.
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Germ theory of disease : A theory that proposes that microorganisms are the cause of many diseases.
- Louis Pasteur : (1822 - 1895) Disproved abiogenesis, the theory of spontaneous generation of microbes.
- Thomas Hunt Morgan : (1866-1945), Winner of the 1933 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for his work in genetics, specifically his discoveries of the role of the chromosome in heredity.