Sovereign state/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Sovereign state, or pages that link to Sovereign state or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Sovereign state. Needs checking by a human.
- British Isles : Group of islands off the northwest coast of Europe comprising Great Britain, Ireland, and adjacent smaller islands.
- Constituent country : A constituent country is a country that is part of a larger entity, such as the constituent countries of the United Kingdom (where the United Kingdom is the sovereign state).
- Countries of the United Kingdom : England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales; which form the sovereign state of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Nation : A large group of people with a singular, shared, and commonly-accepted historical identity, identified by a universally recognised name.
- United Nations : An international organization that was founded in 1945 with the mission of preventing international war, protecting human rights, supporting social progress and justice, and helping with economic progress.