Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Solon. Needs checking by a human.
- Athens : Athens (Modern Greek: Αθήνα/Athina, Ancient Greek: Ἀθῆναι/Athēnai) is the capital and the greatest city of Greece, (Ελλάς) with more than 4 million people in the metropolitan area and around 1 million in the city centre.
- Cleisthenes : Athenian statesman of the late 6th century BC and arguably the founder of Athenian Democracy as we now know of it.
- Democracy : A form of government in which ultimate sovereignty rests with the people.
- Peisistratus : Athenian tyrant in the 6th century BC who was important to the economic, cultural and religious development of the city-state.
- Positivist calendar : Alternative calendar proposed by Auguste Comte in 1849, with each day and month celebrating a different person.