- See also changes related to Peisistratus, or pages that link to Peisistratus or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Peisistratus. Needs checking by a human.
- Agora : In ancient Greek cities, a place for both market activity and a forum. Modern usage tends to stress only the former.
- Athens : Athens (Modern Greek: Αθήνα/Athina, Ancient Greek: Ἀθῆναι/Athēnai) is the capital and the greatest city of Greece, (Ελλάς) with more than 4 million people in the metropolitan area and around 1 million in the city centre.
- Cleisthenes : Athenian statesman of the late 6th century BC and arguably the founder of Athenian Democracy as we now know of it.
- Solon : Athenian Statesman and poet, credited with setting the wheels of Democracy in motion in Athens.
- Zeus : chief-god in the ancient Greek Mythology