Solidaridad Española con Cuba/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Solidaridad Española con Cuba, or pages that link to Solidaridad Española con Cuba or to this page or whose text .
- Cuba : a Communist state made up of a number of islands in the Caribbean.
- Spain : South-west European parliamentary monarchy (population c. 40.5 million; capital Madrid) between the Atlantic Ocean and Bay of Biscay to the north-west and the Mediterranean Sea to the south and east; the Pyrenees mountain range forms the border with France to the north-east, and Portugal is situated to the west.
- Human rights : Natural civil and political rights considered universal and applicable to all human beings worldwide.
- Black Spring of Cuba : In 2003 the Castro regime put in jail 75 political opponents; many of them are still prisoners.
- Ladies in White : Mothers, sisters and wives of Cuban political prisoners during the Black Spring of Cuba in 2003.
- Nongovernmental organization : A term used in much of the world to describe third sector organizations in terms of their location outside of formal government.
- Political prisoner : Add brief definition or description