Serotonin syndrome/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Serotonin syndrome, or pages that link to Serotonin syndrome or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Serotonin syndrome. Needs checking by a human.
- Antidepressant : Mood-stimulating drugs used primarily in the treatment of affective disorders and related conditions.
- Biogenic amine receptor : Cell surface proteins that bind biogenic amines with high affinity and regulate intracellular signals which influence the behavior of cells.
- Fever : Elevation in the central body temperature of warm-blooded animals caused by abnormal functioning of the thermoregulatory mechanisms.
- Malignant hyperthermia : Rapid and excessive rise of temperature accompanied by muscular rigidity following general anesthesia.
- Medical education : Learning process of being a medical practitioner, either the initial training to become a doctor or further training thereafter (including residency).
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome : Hyperthermia in reaction to the use of neuroleptic or antipsychotic drugs, accompanied by extrapyramidal and autonomic disturbances that may be fatal.
- Psychosis : A brain disorder characterized by severely distorted sensory perception.