Malignant hyperthermia/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Malignant hyperthermia, or pages that link to Malignant hyperthermia or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Malignant hyperthermia. Needs checking by a human.
- Drug toxicity : Manifestations of the adverse effects of drugs administered therapeutically or in the course of diagnostic techniques.
- Fever : Elevation in the central body temperature of warm-blooded animals caused by abnormal functioning of the thermoregulatory mechanisms.
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome : Hyperthermia in reaction to the use of neuroleptic or antipsychotic drugs, accompanied by extrapyramidal and autonomic disturbances that may be fatal.
- Serotonin syndrome : Potentially fatal drug interaction caused by combining drugs that raise the level of serotonin in the patient's nervous system to dangerously high levels.