Science fiction and sex/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Science fiction and sex, or pages that link to Science fiction and sex or to this page or whose text .
- Science fiction : A story-telling genre that presents alternatives to what is currently considered scientifically possible or that extrapolates from present-day knowledge.
- Sex (activity) : An activity generally involving genital contact, such as when the penis enters part of another person's body, most commonly the vagina, for the purposes of pleasure and sometimes reproduction.
- Gender : Gender is most often attributed to human beings or mammals as a dynamic, complex aggregate of learned behaviors and social or cultural constructs. Gender is distinguished from physiological and reproductive sexual traits, i.e. that individuals are male or female.
- Reproduction : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Reproduction (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.}
- Brave New World : Dystopic novel written by British author Aldous Huxley in 1931 describing a totalitarian society based on eugenics.
- Odd John : Add brief definition or description
- Stranger in a Strange Land : Robert A. Heinlein's breakthrough novel into bestseller publishing, still using science fiction techniques to examine assumptions in our society; especially harsh on organized religion and authoritarian government, but especially liberal on the many forms of love and respect for humanity
- Steel Beach : Add brief definition or description
- To Sail Beyond the Sunset : Add brief definition or description
- Philip Jose Farmer : Add brief definition or description
- Aldous Huxley : (1894-1963) British novelist best known for his dystopian novel Brave New World.
- Ursula K. Le Guin : (1929-2018) American novelist and poet, best known for her work in science fiction and fantasy.
- Olaf Stapledon : Add brief definition or description
- Robert A. Heinlein : (1907–88) American author of science fiction; wrote Stranger in a Strange Land.
- James Tiptree Jr. : Add brief definition or description