- See also changes related to Sciatica, or pages that link to Sciatica or to this page or whose text .
- Pain : Unpleasant feeling or hurtful sensation that is conveyed to the brain by stimulation of sensory neurons.
- Neuropathic pain : Chronic pain state that is usually accompanied by tissue injury, with damaged, dysfunctional or injured nerve fibers.
- Lumbalgia : Common musculoskeletal disorder caused by a variety of diseases and trauma that affect the lumbar spine.
- Pain management : Add brief definition or description