Scheme (mathematics)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Scheme (mathematics), or pages that link to Scheme (mathematics) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Scheme (mathematics). Needs checking by a human.
- Abstract algebra : Branch of mathematics that studies structures such as groups, rings, and fields.
- Affine scheme : Spectrum of a commutative ring R, denoted by Spec(R), is the set of all proper prime ideals of R.
- Algebraic geometry : Discipline of mathematics that studies the geometric properties of the objects defined by algebraic equations.
- Category of functors : Category whose objects are functors in another category and whose morphisms are natural transformations.
- Conductor of an abelian variety : A measure of the nature of the bad reduction at some prime.
- Field (mathematics) : An algebraic structure with operations generalising the familiar concepts of real number arithmetic.
- Schema theory : Theory of learning most frequently associated with cognitive psychology and constructivism.