Satanic ritual abuse/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Satanic ritual abuse, or pages that link to Satanic ritual abuse or to this page or whose text .
- Satan : "A Biblical name for the devil."
- Evil : Add brief definition or description
- Satanism : Add brief definition or description
- Child abuse : The act of intentionally harming a child, or the results of that act.
- Child sexual abuse : A subtype of child abuse that occurs when an adult or older child forces or coerces a child into sexual activity.
- Sadism : A condition in which there is a derivation of pleasure from inflicting pain, discomfort or humiliation on another person or persons. The sexual significance of sadistic wishes or behavior may be conscious or unconscious.
- Hell Minus One : A memoir by Anne Johnson Davis about her childhood experiences with what she terms satanic ritual abuse.
- Cult and Ritual Abuse : The book Cult and Ritual Abuse discusses the phenomenon of ritual abuse and explores behavioral symptoms that may be caused by ritual abuse
- Conspiracy theory : Belief that a covert and deceptive organization or people is responsible for important world events, and that these people are hiding their own involvement, acting from behind the scenes and spreading misinformation.
- Moral panic : A condition, episode, person or group of persons emerges to become defined as a threat to societal values and interests; its nature is presented in a stylized and stereotypical fashion by the mass media; the moral barricades are manned by editors, bishops, politicians and other right-thinking people; socially accredited experts pronounce their diagnosis and solutions; ways of coping are revolved or (more often) resorted to. Stanley Cohen