A tradition for NASA spaceflights since the days of Gemini, mission crews are played a special musical track at the start of each day in space. Each track is specially chosen, often by their family, and usually has special meaning to an individual member of the crew, or is applicable to their daily activities.
- Day 2: "Where My Heart Will Take Me" by Russell Watson: played for Mission Specialist Rick Mastracchio (theme song of the Star Trek: Enterprise series). WAV MP3
- Day 3: "Mr. Blue Sky" by Electric Light Orchestra: played for Commander Scott Kelly. WAV MP3
- Day 4: "Gravity" by John Mayer: played for Pilot Charles O. Hobaugh. WAV MP3
- Day 5: "Up!" by Shania Twain: played for Mission Specialist Dave Williams. WAV MP3
- Day 6: "Outa-Space" by Billy Preston: played for Mission Specialist Alvin Drew. WAV MP3
- Day 7: "Happy Birthday to You" (sung by Tracy's nieces and nephews) played for Mission Specialist Tracy Caldwell as it was her Birthday. WAV MP3
- Day 8: "Good Morning World" played for Barbara Morgan and written and performed by her son Adam. WAV MP3
- Day 9: "Times Like These" by the Foo Fighters: played for Rick Mastracchio. WAV MP3
- Day 10: "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree" by KT Tunstall: played for Tracy Caldwell. WAV MP3
- Day 11: "Learn to Fly" by Foo Fighters: played for Al Drew. WAV MP3
- Day 12: "Teacher, Teacher" by 38 Special played for Barbara Morgan. WAVMP3
- Day 13: "Flying" by Long John Baldry Trio played for Dave Williams. WAVMP3
- Day 14: "Homeward Bound" by Simon and Garfunkel played for the entire crew. WAVMP3
- Fries, Colin. Chronology of Wakeup Calls, NASA, 2007-06-25. Retrieved on 2007-08-13.