Robert Frost/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Robert Frost, or pages that link to Robert Frost or to this page or whose text .
- Poetry : A form of literary work which uses rhythm, metre, and sound elements (such as assonance or dissonance) to structure, amplify, and in some instances supplant the literal meanings of words.
- New England : Region of the northeastern USA consisting of the 6 states Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.
- Ezra Pound : (1885-1972) American 20th century poet, author of The Cantos.
- John F. Kennedy : American politician (1917-1963); president 1961-1963; assassinated in Dallas.