Robert Barclay/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Robert Barclay, or pages that link to Robert Barclay or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Robert Barclay. Needs checking by a human.
- George Fox : (1625-1691) Widely regarded as the founder of the Religious Society of Friends, also known as the Quakers.
- Nathanael Greene : A general in the Continental Army during the American Revolution; he became one of George Washington's most trusted aides.
- New Jersey : State on the eastern coast of the USA.
- North America : The third largest continent; area 24,709,000 km² ; pop. 523,736,000 (est. July 2007)
- Paris : Add brief definition or description
- Quakers : Protestant denomination founded among English Puritans in the 17th century by George Fox and characterized by pacifism and the belief that Christ works directly in the soul of the believer; known formally as the Religious Society of Friends.