Respiratory tract infection/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Respiratory tract infection, or pages that link to Respiratory tract infection or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Respiratory tract infection. Needs checking by a human.
- Antibiotic : Drugs that reduce the growth or reproduction of bacteria.
- Common cold : Contagious viral upper respiratory tract infection.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Pharyngitis : Inflammation of the mucous membranes lining the pharynx, tonsils, or larynx, caused by either viral or bacterial infections or environmental conditions.
- Procalcitonin : A precursor of the hormone calcitonin, which is involved with calcium homeostasis, and is produced by the C-cells of the thyroid gland.
- Sinusitis : Infection or inflammation of the paranasal sinuses, which may or may not be as a result of infection, from bacterial, fungal, viral, allergic or autoimmune issues.
- U.S. intelligence analysis of patterns of infectious diseases and impacts : The United States intelligence community model for the spread and world impact of infectious disease