< QuarkJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Quark. Needs checking by a human.
- Elementary charge : Charge of electron (negative) and proton (positive); before discovery of the quark thought to be the smallest possible electric charge, written , value 1.602 176 53(14) × 10−19 C
- Framework interpretation (Genesis) : A variant of the creationist view of the origin of the universe and life on Earth.
- Matter : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Matter (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Old earth creationism : Add brief definition or description
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Proton : A subatomic particle with an electric charge of +1 elementary charge.
- Quantum mechanics : An important branch of physics dealing with the behavior of matter and energy at very small scales.
- R-hadron : Hypothetical particles composed by a Supersymmetric particle and at least one quark.
- Weak force : One of the four fundamental forces.