Pyrococcus furiosus/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Pyrococcus furiosus, or pages that link to Pyrococcus furiosus or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Pyrococcus furiosus. Needs checking by a human.
- Glucose : A monosaccharide (or simple sugar) and an important carbohydrate in biology, used by the living cell as a source of energy and metabolic intermediate.
- Glycolysis : A biochemical pathway by which a molecule of glucose is oxidized to two molecules of pyruvate.
- Lactose : Slightly sweet disaccharide composed of two monosaccharides, glucose and galactose linked together, and found in milk.
- Systematics : The study of the diversity of organism characteristics, and how they relate via evolution.