Protein folding/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Protein folding, or pages that link to Protein folding or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Protein folding. Needs checking by a human.
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Distributed computing : A strategy for improving the speed of highly parallelizable tasks by distributing pieces of the problem across many computers that together form a distributed computing system, e.g. BOINC, SETI@home.
- Hydrophobic cluster analysis : Method for comparing and aligning protein sequences, by analysing patterns of the two-dimensional (2D) representation of the sequences.
- Protein structure : The structure of a protein, consisting of primary, secondary and tertiary structures.