Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Privateering, or pages that link to Privateering or to this page or whose text .
- Maritime law : Add brief definition or description
- Naval warfare : The military history of the organized navies of the world from 300 BCE to the present.
- Letter of marque : A government authorization which allows a private ship to act as a ship of war in naval engagements with the ships of another nation.
- Piracy : Violence against, or detention of, by private individuals, against aircraft or ships under national registry