Princeton University/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Princeton University, or pages that link to Princeton University or to this page or whose text .
- U.S. colleges and universities : Add brief definition or description
- Ivy League : A group of prestigious, long-established American universities.
- Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Princeton University : Undergraduate and graduate education with research in public affairs; staff includes a number of practitioners, such as diplomats in residence; dean Anne-Marie Slaughter is on leave as head of the Policy Planning Staff
- Institute of Advanced Study, Princeton University : Add brief definition or description
Ivy League universities
- Brown University : Add brief definition or description
- Columbia University : Ivy League college in New York City founded in 1754.
- Cornell University : Founded in 1865, and a private university member of the Ivy League as well as New York State's land grant institution, the first U.S. institution of higher learning to add professional and practical topics to classics; located in Ithaca, New York
- Dartmouth College : Founded in 1769, the school is graduate and undergraduate despite the "college" name; it is a member of the Ivy League and located in Hanover, New Hampshire
- Harvard University : Institution of higher education in located in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- University of Pennsylvania : Ivy League U.S. institution in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Yale University : Highly respected U.S. research and teaching university in New Haven, Connecticut