Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, or pages that link to Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex or to this page or whose text .
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Monarchy of the United Kingdom
- Meghan, Duchess of Sussex : American humanitarian worker and former actress; wife of Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex since 2018 (born 1981).
- Charles, Prince of Wales : Heir to the United Kingdom throne and eldest child of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh; father of Princes William and Harry.
- Diana, Princess of Wales : 1961–1997, former wife of Charles, Prince of Wales, and mother of Princes William and Harry; well-known as a supporter of various charities and causes, as well as for her controversial private life and the circumstances surrounding her death.
- Prince William, Duke of Cambridge : Second in line to the United Kingdom throne; elder son of Charles, Prince of Wales and grandson of Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.
- Elizabeth II : The present monarch and head of state of the United Kingdom since 1952 (born 1926).
- Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh : The husband of Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom.
- Government of the United Kingdom : Constitutional government where executive authority notionally lies with the monarch but is exercised in practice by her ministers, and is the collective name for these ministers.
- Monarchy : A form of government in which a single person, or monarch, is the head of state.