- See also changes related to Polytope, or pages that link to Polytope or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Polytope. Needs checking by a human.
- Geometry : The mathematics of spacial concepts.
- Nonlinear programming : Branch of applied mathematics concerned with finding the maximum or minimum of a function of several variables, when the variables are constrained to yield values of other functions lying in a certain range.
- Point (geometry) : An object that has a position but no length, breadth or depth.
- Polygon : Two-dimensional geometric closed figure bounded by a continuous set of line segments.