- See also changes related to Polypeptide, or pages that link to Polypeptide or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Polypeptide. Needs checking by a human.
- Amino acid : Biochemical with an amino group, a carboxyl group, a hydrogen atom, and a side chain bonded to a central carbon.
- Ebola : A virus that causes severe hemhorragic fever and often death, that is easily spread.
- HLA Antigens : Group of antigens present on the surface of nucleated body cells that are coded for by the major histocompatibility complex of humans and thus allow the immune system to distinguish self and nonself.
- Intron : Non-coding sequence of nucleic acid that is between the expressed sequences (exons) in a gene.
- Luteinising hormone : Pituitary hormone with an essential role in reproduction in both males and females.
- Protein : A polymer of amino acids; basic building block of living systems.