Phage ecology/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Phage ecology, or pages that link to Phage ecology or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Phage ecology. Needs checking by a human.
- Bacteriology : The branch of microbiology concerned with the study, use, and control of bacteria
- Bacteriophage : A virus that infects bacteria; often called a phage.
- Community (ecology) : An assemblage of two or more populations of different species occupying the same geographical area.
- Microbiology : The study of microorganisms (overlapping with areas of virology, bacteriology, mycology, and parasitology).
- Open access : The free, immediate online access to the results of research, coupled with the right to use those results in new and innovative ways.