Perpetual motion machine/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Perpetual motion machine, or pages that link to Perpetual motion machine or to this page or whose text .
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Classical mechanics : The science of mechanics, which is concerned with the set of physical laws governing and mathematically describing the motions of bodies and aggregates of bodies geometrically distributed within a certain boundary under the action of a system of forces.
- Pseudoscience : Any theory, or system of theories, that is deceptively claimed to be scientific.
- Thermodynamics : The statistical description of the properties of molecular systems
- Apollo Moon landing hoax claims : Beliefs that the Project Apollo landings on the Moon were faked by the U.S. government and did not actually happen.
- Laws of thermodynamics : Laws which describe the specifics for the transport of heat and work in thermodynamic processes.
- Satellite : An object that travels in orbit around a more massive body.