Permissive hypotension/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Permissive hypotension, or pages that link to Permissive hypotension or to this page or whose text contains "Permissive hypotension".
- Trauma medicine [r]: Damage inflicted on the body as the direct or indirect result of an external force, with or without disruption of structural continuity. [e]
- Crush injury [r]: Physiological consequences of prolonged heavy pressure on body parts, which can be catastrophic if released suddenly without patient preparation; the crushing releases toxic substances from devitalized muscle [e]
- Whole blood and blood component transfusion [r]: A medical procedure in which the patient receives selected fluid (i.e., plasma or clotting factors) or cellular components of blood, rather than whole blood [e]
- Trauma induced coagulopathy [r]: Recently recognized and incompletely defined patterns of blood coagulation abnormalities following trauma and also developing in trauma resuscitation [e]