Trauma induced coagulopathy/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Trauma induced coagulopathy, or pages that link to Trauma induced coagulopathy or to this page or whose text .
- Trauma medicine : Damage inflicted on the body as the direct or indirect result of an external force, with or without disruption of structural continuity.
- Whole blood and blood component transfusion : A medical procedure in which the patient receives selected fluid (i.e., plasma or clotting factors) or cellular components of blood, rather than whole blood
- Fresh frozen plasma : Add brief definition or description
- Packed red cells : Add brief definition or description
- Platelet transfusion : Add brief definition or description
- Tranexamic acid : An antifibrinolytic hemostatic used in severe hemorrhage.