Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Parachute, or pages that link to Parachute or to this page or whose text .
- : Applied to military personnel and units to indicate they are qualified to enter battle by parachuting from aircraft.
- Drop zone : The area on which military personnel or equipment, dropped by parachute, are expected to land
- HAHO : Parachuting from High Altitude, opening a parasail or controllable parachute at High Altitude and steering to the drop zone
- HALO : Jumping from an aircraft at High Altitude, using body maneuvers (i.e., "skydiving") to control one's descent, and Low [altitude] opening of the parachute
- Parasail : Add brief definition or description
- Skydiving : Add brief definition or description