Optimization (mathematics)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Optimization (mathematics), or pages that link to Optimization (mathematics) or to this page or whose text .
- Nonlinear programming : Branch of applied mathematics concerned with finding the maximum or minimum of a function of several variables, when the variables are constrained to yield values of other functions lying in a certain range.
- Function minimization : Add brief definition or description
- Linear programming : Add brief definition or description
- Weighted least squares : Method when estimating the parameters of a model using independent observations whose values are known to vary in accuracy in a specified way.