Operation SUNRISE/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Operation SUNRISE, or pages that link to Operation SUNRISE or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Operation SUNRISE. Needs checking by a human.
- Agency for International Development : U.S. government agency responsible for nonmilitary foreign aid of goods, services, and certain finances, although it does not operate at the highest levels of international finance. May operate assistance and development programs in foreign countries
- Mekong Delta : A major agricultural area of southern Vietnam, requiring considerable irrigation engineering in spite of its extensive river network
- Ngo Dinh Nhu : Brother and chief political advisor to Republic of Vietnam president Ngo Dinh Diem. While he did carry out special projects such as the Strategic Hamlet Program, he primarily worked in the background, often offending opposition groups. Overthrown and killed in 1963, with his brother.
- Pacification in South Vietnam : Sometimes called the "other war" in the Vietnam War, involving counterinsurgency and local development
- Strategic Hamlet Program : A program for rural security and counterinsurgency, under the South Vietnamese government of Ngo Dinh Diem and directed by his brother and advisor Ngo Dinh Nhu; its success or failure was considered a metric for the Diem government