Battle of Ap Bac/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Battle of Ap Bac, or pages that link to Battle of Ap Bac or to this page or whose text contains "Battle of Ap Bac".
- Vietnam War [r]: A post-colonial independence/Cold War conflict between communist North Vietnam against South Vietnam, assisted by the United States (1955-1975), to unify Vietnam; won by North Vietnam in 1975. [e]
- John Paul Vann [r]: Influential field operator in the Vietnam War, first as a United States Army advisor and lieutenant colonel, who later worked for the Agency for International Development in a role with the authority of a major general [e]
- IV Corps tactical zone [r]: The southernmost regional command of the Army of the Republic of Viet Nam, including the Mekong River Delta. [e]
- Ngo Dinh Diem [r]: President of the Republic of Vietnam from shortly after its creation, to his overthrow and death in the Vietnam War, Buddhist crisis and military coup of 1963. He was of the Catholic minority, ascetic and autocratic, and strongly anti-Communist [e]
- Paul Harkins [r]: General in the United States Army, who headed the Military Assistance Command, Vietnam between 1962 and 1964. [e]