Open PGP/Related Articles
< Open PGP
- See also changes related to Open PGP, or pages that link to Open PGP or to this page or whose text .
- GNU Privacy Guard : An open source implementation of the Open PGP specification for the PGP email encryption program.
- Block cipher : A symmetric cipher that operates on fixed-size blocks of plaintext, giving a block of ciphertext for each
- CAST (cipher) : A general procedure for constructing a family of block ciphers.
- Cypherpunk : People interested in cryptography as a tool for privacy, anonymity and social change.
- International Data Encryption Algorithm : A block cipher designed by James Massey and Xuejia Lai in 1991, intended as a replacement for the Data Encryption Standard.
- RSA algorithm : A widely used public key encryption algorithm whose strength depends on the difficulty of integer factorisation.