Blowfish (cipher)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Blowfish (cipher), or pages that link to Blowfish (cipher) or to this page or whose text contains "Blowfish (cipher)".
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Blowfish (cipher). Needs checking by a human.
- AES competition [r]: A competition run by the US National Institute of Standards and Technology to chose a block cipher to become the Advanced Encryption Standard. [e]
- Block cipher [r]: A symmetric cipher that operates on fixed-size blocks of plaintext, giving a block of ciphertext for each [e]
- Brute force attack [r]: An attempt to break a cipher by trying all possible keys; long enough keys make this impractical. [e]
- CAST (cipher) [r]: A general procedure for constructing a family of block ciphers. [e]
- Twofish (cipher) [r]: A bock cipher from Schneier and others that was a finalist in the AES competition. [e]