Blowfish (cipher)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Blowfish (cipher), or pages that link to Blowfish (cipher) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Blowfish (cipher). Needs checking by a human.
- AES competition : A competition run by the US National Institute of Standards and Technology to chose a block cipher to become the Advanced Encryption Standard.
- Block cipher : A symmetric cipher that operates on fixed-size blocks of plaintext, giving a block of ciphertext for each
- Brute force attack : An attempt to break a cipher by trying all possible keys; long enough keys make this impractical.
- CAST (cipher) : A general procedure for constructing a family of block ciphers.
- Twofish (cipher) : A bock cipher from Schneier and others that was a finalist in the AES competition.