Night and Fog Decree/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Night and Fog Decree, or pages that link to Night and Fog Decree or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Night and Fog Decree. Needs checking by a human.
- Extrajudicial detention : The policy and practice of holding prisoners captive without judicial authority to do so, or without a recognized authority under international law, such capture of prisoners of war
- Fourth Geneva Convention : International agreement specifying the obligations of an Occupying Power towards civilians in an area it controls
- High Command Case (NMT) : A trial of senior professional military officers of Nazi Germany, for which some were convicted of war crimes, crimes against humanity, or both; none were judged at the policy-making level to have plotted aggressive war
- Hostages Case (NMT) : A trial of senior Nazi Army officers for war crimes against civilians and prisoners of war in Yugoslavia and Greece