New Bedford, Massachusetts/Related Articles
- See also changes related to New Bedford, Massachusetts, or pages that link to New Bedford, Massachusetts or to this page or whose text .
- Massachusetts : A State in the New England region of the north-east USA.
- Bristol County, Massachusetts : Region of the U.S. state of Massachusetts adjacent to the state of Rhode Island, known as "The Bayou", because of the many wetlands that dominate its rural landscape
- Cachalot Scout Reservation : A Boy Scout camp located in Plymouth and Wareham, Massachusetts.
- Boston, Massachusetts : A city in the north-east of the United States of America, capital of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Buzzards Bay : Add brief definition or description
- Cape Cod : A large L-shaped peninsula, with significant offshore islands, of the U.S. state of Massachusetts, having the easternmost point in the U.S., and an economy involving commercial fishing and tourism
- Nantucket : Add brief definition or description
- Martha's Vineyard : Add brief definition or description
- Portugal : South-west European republic (population c. 10.7 million; capital Lisbon) on the western side of the Iberian Peninsula, with a long Atlantic coastline to its west and bordering Spain to the north and east.
- Fall River, Massachusetts : City in Bristol County, Massachusetts, U.S.A., located about 49 miles south of Boston.
- Portuguese language : An Iberian Romance language, of the Indo-European family.
- Providence : Add brief definition or description
- Quahog : A North Atlantic coastal clam.
- Rhode Island : Smallest state in the United States, located in the New England region.